Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moments in May

May was a month we will never forget.
I ran the Moab Red Rock Relay with my GPP friends. It was probably one of my favorite relays, We were known as the GPP Barbies!



I can't wait to do it again next year!

I also ran Ogden Marathon the next weekend in 4:02. I was off my goal but coming off a hip injury I was just happy to finish. It was a beautiful course and I will tackle it again next year. 


We spent the next weekend in St. George with Brents Mom. We spent some time out in the sun and hiked to some Indian petroglyphs.





It was starting to get warm and we were happy to spend the days at the park and the pool!




The Utah Blaze had an alumni Blaze dancer half time show. I never thought I would pull out those pom-poms again. But we spent the week learning choreography, it was so fun. I miss the energy and excitement of performing. It was great to get back together with the girls!


Here are a few more moments in may that were unforgettable.






No comments:

Post a Comment