- He is my little jibber jammer. He talks jibbersh all day! He gets really close to my face and just kdodiugheosh..... all the time and I love it.
- He says, hey, hi, bye, milk, bubbles, juice, please, mama, dad, Aunt Jess (my sister), Ky (his uncle) shoes, yes and no and my favorite.. brrrrr... its cold.
- He has the best little grin that just makes me giggle.
- He LOVES trains.. he drives them around the house saying whoooo whooo..
- His favorite foods are, bananas, yams, eggs, spaghetti, chicken, frozen yogurts, organic vanilla animal crackers and fruit leathers.
- He has 7 teeth so far.
- He loves to play basketball, trains, cars and the firework show app.
- Every time I get him out of the bath he shivers and says brrrr.... its cold.
- He likes to throw everything... especially if I had just picked it up and organized it.
- Loves to help mom vacuum
- He loves to be outside no matter how cold it is. He always is standing next to the window or door wanting to go outside.
- He is a little monkey and climbs on or into everything!
- He blows kisses to everyone! He will wave bye bye and blow them a big kiss every time!
- Tanner is a little singer!~ In sacrament he will just start
yelllingsinging along with everyone.
- He also starts dancing whenever he hears a beat. He spins around in circles and reaches his arms over his head and waves them super fast.
- My favorite time is first thing in the morning he just will snuggle and drink his milk on my lap and and tell me all about is dreams.
- Baylee's little laugh is just contagious. She can make anyone smile.
- She can find her nose, eyes, hair, teeth, belly button and toes.
- She can now say- hi, hey, no, yes, milk, juice, thank you, grandma, mama, dada, uh-oh and bubbles. My favorite is when she points to my nose and says nooooooose..
- I would say she can be a little defiant at times. What baby wants.. baby gets ;)
- She loves to play with her babies, and ponies. Right now, she LOVES to color and you can always find her with a notebook and pen.
- She loves playing with dogs and says woof woof, whenever she sees one.
- This girl is completely OBSESSED with shoes! She always brings her shoes to me and wants me to put them on.
- She loves to give kisses and a "big squeeze" I love it when she just wraps her little arms around my neck and squeezes as hard as she can.
- She can't stand her hair in her face, if it is hanging in her eyes she will find a elastic and bring it to me to do her hair.
- She LOVES books and brings me several throughout the day to read to her.
- She loves to stack anything and everything. But it only last a few seconds until T comes and knocks it down.
- She likes to dance whenever she hears music and loves to shake her little booty! I can't wait to get her in a dance class!
- Her favorite song to sing is the itzy bitsy spider! She does all the actions and both her and tanner will clap at the end.
- Loves to brush her teeth. She now has 5 almost 6 teeth- Her molar on the right side is starting to erupt!
- Her favorite foods are- bananas, broccoli, blueberries, peas, chicken, popcorn, toast, chocolate, strawberries, frozen yogurt, organic vanilla animal crackers, fruit leather and almond butter/pb.
- My favorite time with her is right before bed, she will snuggle with me while we read a book and let me tickle her face.
Brent and I love these two little babes so much! This age is so fun as they are starting to pick up on more things and learn new words. Their little personalities are starting to shine. At 18 months, they are both curious about everything and into anything they can get there hands on, which keeps us on our toes all day. By the end of the day we are all exhausted, but happy as can be. Part of me wants to freeze them right now and never let them grow up. It goes by to fast.
We LOVE you B & T